Annual Tampa Bay Condo & HOA Expo On 10/20/ 2017, FL Legal Group’s Attorney Nicki F. Asmer presented a course discussing “Collections: Financial Management” at the Annual Tampa Bay Condo & HOA Expo.
The course is approved by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations, and the Department of Condominium and Coops in Florida.
Attorney Asmer addressed different key topics: Learn how your condominium or HOA can collect maintenance from delinquent homeowners and the rights associations have under Florida Law. Topics also include the strategies and techniques to minimize losses and maximize assessment collection.
- Bank Foreclosure in Florida
- What can Associations do to speed up Bank Foreclosures?
- What happens after the bank takes title?
- Safe Harbor
- Association finally wins under Safe Harbor (Fannie Mae Transfer)
- Estoppels – 2017 Legal Update
- What about Short Sales?
- What happens when assessments become delinquent?
- Lien Foreclosures
- Typical Delinquency and Foreclosure Time Line
- Is it worth it to file a Foreclosure?
- Other avenues to collect
FL Legal Group provides legal representation in many areas: Insurance Law, Appellate Law, General Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Mortgage Foreclosure, Community Association, Sinkhole, Workers’ Compensation, Debt Harassment Collection, and Family Law. Please feel free to call 813-221-9500 to schedule a consultation, or email us at Inquiry@FLLegalGroup.com to discuss your case.
You can also follow us on social media to get information pertaining to upcoming events.