On August 3rd 2017, FL Legal Group’s Attorney Nicki F. Asmer presented a Board Member Certification Course approved by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations, and the Department of Condominium and Coops in Florida, in which she addressed different key topics:
- Board Members Certification Requirements
- Board Members Legal responsibilities
- Association Operations and Responsibilities
- DBPR Reporting (HOA only)
- Maintenance of Common Elements
- Operation of the association
- Board of Directors
- 2017 Legal Update: Criminal Penalties
- Board Meetings
- Financial Reporting
- Adoption and Enforcement of the Rules
- Litigation Issues
- Official Records and Access
- 2017 Legal Update-Estoppels
Please call us (813) 221-9500 or Click Here to schedule a consultation.
You can also follow us on social media to get information pertaining to upcoming events.
FL Legal Group provides legal representation in many areas: Insurance Law, Appellate Law, General Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Mortgage Foreclosure, Community Association, Sinkhole, Workers’ Compensation, Debt Harassment Collection, and Family Law. Please feel free to call 813-221-9500 to schedule a consultation; or email us at Inquiry@FLLegalGroup.com to discuss your case.