Community Association Law
Florida Condominium Associations Legal Protections
FL Legal Group handles a wide spectrum of legal counseling on the topics of condominium, cooperative, time shares, homeowners’ associations, property management firms and master associations.
Our Community Association attorney, Kelly A. Blum, plays an integral part of our client’s professional team. We assist the board and its management companies while preparing for, and conducting their meetings.
We equip them with the answers needed when faced with questions about documents or pertinent law.
We help to enforce covenants and restrictions, and assist the drafting and negotiating of contracts for provision of services. Attorney Blum is responsible for providing legal counsel to the officers and directors of the association, as well as the manager on the operation.
The types of services routinely provided to Community Association Law clients are the following:
- Collection of delinquent assessments
- Prosecuting Association lien foreclosures
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the management, maintenance, repair and operation of the community
- Interpretation, amendment and enforcement of the governing documents: Declaration of Condominium, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, the Articles of Incorporation, the Bylaws of the Association, and the Rules and Regulations
- Answering day-to-day questions regarding operational, regulatory, and practical issues
- Assisting the Board of Directors on fiscal matters, such as budgeting, levying special assessments, and establishing reserves
- Addressing maintenance and repair issues and determining which require the board’s approval or the owner’s
- Assisting in planning and developing contracts for construction projects
- Complying with construction lien laws
FL Legal Group also works closely with the Firm’s other practice groups including Construction Law to be sure that all of the Association’s legal needs are met in the most responsive, professional, and cost-effective way possible.
Our phones are open 24/7. Call us at 1-800-984-9951 today and let our team help get your life back to normal.