We’re all guilty of distracted driving. But did you know that the fuzz can easily tell when you’re looking at your phone instead of the road?
Yahoo! recently got Lowell, Michigan’s chief of police to spill the beans on how his force spots distracted diving, and we’ve listed them below.
1. They see the phone on your steering wheel.
2. You are constantly looking down.
3. The glow from your screen gives you away at night.
4. Cops on bikes can peer inside your car.
5. The police are watching you from above.
There are also some penalties for distracted driving, specifically texting and driving, in this state. This post is not a how-to on how to not get caught texting — it is a reminder to put the phone down. If you need another reason, watch this video.
FL Legal group attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve if you are hurt in an Automobile Accident due to someone else’s negligence.