Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It’s normal to be nervous about contacting a lawyer after your car crash, but at FL LEGAL GROUP, we are simply committed to helping you get your life back and making sure that the insurance companies do not try to avoid their legal obligations to you. Your insurance companies will have lawyers on their side, make sure you have one on yours. Fill out our legal evaluation form, and give us a call to learn more. (813) 221-9500
Call at (813) 221-9500 fill out our contact form for a free consultation.
Here are some things you can prepare before contacting us about your case.
– Your own contact information. All telephone numbers, your mailing address, email address if applicable and a summary of your typical schedule.
– Relevant dates and locations of the matter at hand if you don’t know exact calendar dates, try to narrow it down (for example: “the first half of the month of April last year.”)Names and birthdates of all relevant parties, including: Party opponents (people against you in the lawsuit).
– Witnesses, or references – Witnesses are people who would be able to prove, by means of saying what they have seen, heard, or otherwise experienced, facts favorable to your position. Professionals (Therapists, doctors, school administrators, teachers, etc.)
Try to have contact info, like a telephone number.
– Case numbers, and location (such as in which state and county) of any pending (existing) litigation.
As well as the same info for any other past court actions involving either the same issues or people. This is also true for administrative law cases, such as appeals of state decisions regarding unemployment and the like.
Information about any reports or documents related to the issue: government decisions
court papers police reports ther notices, and official reports.
– Eventually the attorney will want to make copies of all relevant documents.
FL Legal Group is a team of dedicated, compassionate, legal experts with decades of experience. Our goal is to give you the best chance at getting your life back to normal. After giving us a call, we can discuss which member of our legal team would be best suited for your case.
There is no fee for your initial consultation, so please feel free to give us a call and set up a meeting. In most cases, FL Legal Group will not collect any fees from our clients unless we reach a resolution on your case. Please contact us so we can get to work.